Historical Context: The items shown below were recovered from Shiloh, a formerly abandoned cemetery in what is now Peach County, Georgia, closer to Byron. Shiloh, established in 1831, was severely vandalized over the years yet remained in use until the 1960s'. Buried in both marked and unmarked graves are war veterans, blacks, whites, and slaves. In a section that is more accessible are the graves of husband, Elias; son, Luther L.; and grand daughter, Janie Brown Moore, of Anna (Annie) Smith Brown, our Women's History Honoree for 2014. In 2013, the material items shown below were voluntarily donated and shipped to the BRONZeTONE Center's Executive Director, Dr. Deborah-Patrice Hamlin, in severely broken pieces. Many thanks to Ron Bonstedt, Cemetery Trustee and Caretaker. We are grateful.